Aloha! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
71-1626 Puu Napoo Dr, North Kona
On the Rim of Puu Lani Ranch with full on views of the magnificent natural landmark, Puu Waawaa, this home has been completely remodeled to the highest level of quality by sellers who truly understand luxury. The result is one of the most beautiful homes you will ever walk into: Brazilian Tiger wood flooring, a kitchen that is a work of art unto itself utilizing the highest end designer stainless steel, Italian Van Gogh granite, ribbon- grained African Mahogany combined with Bird’s Eye Maple cabinets and a custom glass and Mahogany wood 500 bottle capacity wine cellar with interior granite. The doors of the cellar and kitchen cabinetry were created by master craftsman Lambrecht Woodworking. The fixtures throughout are all designer labels: Mirabelle, Tiburtino Chiaro, Impronta Marmo D. Marfil, Emtek, Minka Aire just to name a few. At the heart of the master bath is a stunning Hydrosystems Picasso 60x36” soaking tub while the powder room lighting is a Swarovski Prismatic multicolor pendant in satin nickel. The newly tiled salt water pool is surrounding by a large deck of unicorn green quartzite. The Seller spared absolutely nothing in the remodel while also including the most lavish media room and garage you will see anywhere. The media room has Daikin AC and acoustic sheetrock on walls and ceiling. The room has been tuned by using Acoustic Wedge soundproofing studio foam tiles on walls and ceiling. Surround sound speakers by Definitive Technology are built in. The garage is immaculate with Swiss Trax flooring. There is a floor to ceiling Koa wood executive office, a private pool side putting green, complete photo voltaic system and solar hot water, security system, Regency propane fireplace surrounded by granite and a new concrete driveway stained and sealed w/ 4’x6’ drywell. Rim lots in Puu Lani Ranch are limited and rarely become available; views of Puu Waawaa, Hualalai and the ocean come with these limited, exclusive Rim lots.
- MLS® #600119
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,375
- Year Built1990
- FeaturesBBQ/Cooking Pit, Bar-Wet, Built-in-Book Shelves, Ceilings-9'+, Club House, Exterior Lighting, Gar/Car Ea Unit, Horse - Comm Barn, Horse - Riding Trails, Kitchen Window, Kitchen-Outdoor, Library, Office, Open Lanai, Other (remarks), Patio/Deck, Porch, Private Yard, Putting Green, Satellite Dish, Smoke/Heat Detector, Sprinkler System-Exterior, Sprinkler System-Lawn, Stained/Leaded Glass, Storage Area, Tennis Courts, Water Treatment System, Yard
- ParkingAttached, Auto Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Interior Access to Dwelling, Other (remarks)
- ViewCoastline, Mountain, Ocean, Ocean Horizon, Other (remarks), Pasture, Sunset
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionCul de sac, Other (remarks), Rim Lot
- RoofCustom/Specialty, Other (remarks)
- ConstructionDouble Wall, Other (remarks), Remodeled
- Address71-1626 Puu Napoo Dr
- SubdivisionPuu Lani Ranch
- CityNorth Kona
- Zip Code96740
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Gas Grill, Microwave, Other (remarks), Range Hood, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater, Wine Cooler
- CoolingAir Conditioning
- FireplacesGas, Other (remarks)
- Date ListedNovember 17th, 2016
- Days on Market321
Price Change History for 71-1626 Puu Napoo Dr, North Kona, Hawaii (MLS® #600119)
|Price Reduced (from $2,200,000)||$1,950,000||$250,000 (11.36%)|
IDX is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Hawaii Information Service, Inc. Listing Service. © 2017 Hawaii Information Service. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 4th, 2017 at 11:33am HST.