Aloha! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
71-1778 Puu Lani Dr, North Kona
This immaculate custom built home is located in the gated Puu Lani Ranch development which is approx. ½ way from historic Waimea w/2 award winning college-prep schools and Kailua Kona w/an International Airport. The area is considered to have the best, most moderate weather on the Island. At approx. 2100’ +/- elevation, the home enjoys expansive sunsets and unobstructed views of the protected and much loved Puuwaawaa, Maui, Mauna Kea (snow-capped in the winter), Mauna Loa, Hualalai, Kawaihae Harbor and the Kohala Mountains; quite rare to have all from one home. Lot 90 of 1.1 ac. is the most northern rim lot and has thousands of ac. of state land surrounding and protecting it. Wildlife is prolific in the area w/birds, wild turkeys, sheep. Residents enjoy 1+ ac. lots per home, abundant private well-water, equestrian facilities, tennis and basketball courts, a gym and a private Club House w/a commercial kitchen, bar and fireplace for the resident’s use. The Big Island Country Club is directly across from the gated entry to the Ranch. This ranch style home consists of 2 master suites and 2 guest bedrooms w/a total of 3 full baths. Meticulously maintained the near 3,000 sqft. of interior and over 2,168 sqft. of exterior living space are in perfect condition and ready for a new owner. The home has abundant natural light due to the multitude of large picture windows all w/views, from every room of the home. The blooming vine graces the front entry along w/many dwarf fruit trees adding the bucolic element of the agriculturally zoned community. The 6-foot stucco walls surrounding the property afford total privacy. A future guest house of 560 sqft. is allowed once permitted by the County. Perhaps one of the best qualities of the home is the 2,000 sqft. +/- of workshop under the house. Enter the stained glass front doors and expect to be wowed by the views of the surrounding vistas; turnkey with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #299433
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,970
- Year Built2002
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceilings-9'+, Central Vacuum, Club House, Deck/Lanai/Balcony, Enclosed Lanai, Exterior Lighting, Furniture, Gas, Kitchen Window, Open Lanai, Patio/Deck, Porch, Private Yard, Recreation Area, Smoke/Heat Detector, Sprinkler System, Storage Area, Tennis Courts, Walking/Jogging Path, Yard
- ParkingAuto Garage Door Opener, Detached, Driveway
- ViewCoastline, Mountain, Ocean Horizon, Other (remarks), Pasture, Sunset
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul de sac, Dead End, Other (remarks), Pasture
- Address71-1778 Puu Lani Dr
- SubdivisionPuu Lani Ranch
- CityNorth Kona
- Zip Code96740
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- CoolingAir Conditioning, Heat Pump, Split/Zoned
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2016
- Days on Market287
Price Change History for 71-1778 Puu Lani Dr, North Kona, Hawaii (MLS® #299433)
|Price Reduced (from $1,200,000)||$1,150,000||$50,000 (4.17%)|
IDX is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Hawaii Information Service, Inc. Listing Service. © 2017 Hawaii Information Service. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2017 at 10:33am HST.